Wholesale Sales Assistant (Bilingual)
Our client is a top specialty retailer presenting fashion-forward apparel and accessories for every stylish trendsetter. Their high-quality, innovative, and on-trend must-haves empower you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for working directly with clients and maintaining strong relationships with retailers. You would also be responsible for marking line sheets, coordinating appointments, and tracking purchase orders.
• Work directly with clients and establish and maintain strong relationships with retailers; serve as a key contact and respond to inquiries
• Mark line sheets, coordinate appointments, log and track purchase orders for multiple accounts, and follow-up accordingly
• Participate in client meetings, take comprehensive notes, assist with model dressing, and provide support as necessary
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, remain current of emerging industry trends, and provide recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Bilingual in Korean and/or Spanish
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite