Wholesale Sales Assistant
Freelance Wholesale Sales Assistant- Temp to Perm
Our client provides the newest collection of affordable styles for men, women and kids! They combine the latest fashion with editorial inspirational content.The client's brands are marketed in 70 countries across most of Europe, the Middle East, Canada, India and globally via e-commerce and the products are available online, in branded chain stores, in multi-brand and department stores.
Wholesale Sales Assistant Overview:
As the Wholesale Sales Assistant, you will provide support to the wholesale U.S. sales team in maximizing customer loyalty by providing an insight-based sales experience throughout all phases of the sales cycle.
Wholesale Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist with timely preparation and accurate entry of purchase orders.
- Verify customer and order information for correctness, checking it against previously obtained information as necessary.
- Work with the warehouse team to track all orders, assuring appropriate on-time delivery and communicate any pertinent matters.
- Work with Accounting on any billing discrepancies.
- Update shipping logs and compile order-related statistics, preparing reports for management.
- Work in the Momentis system to manage orders and resolve any EDI related issues, transmitting any pertinent information to customers (i.e. UPC data).
- Compile and submit updated inventory listing monthly for management and analyse remaining supply.
- Coordinate logistics, assist in the preparation, and occasionally participate in meetings with customers or colleagues.
- Manage all samples including the purchasing and distribution of samples to the PR agency.
- Compose various documents such as meeting agendas, store visit recaps, presentations, etc.
- Perform other administrative and clerical tasks and complete special projects as assigned.
- Conduct store visits and attend seminars in different demographics to better understand the business.
- Assist in conducting market research to obtain a greater understanding of prospective customers, using such sources as the Internet.
Wholesale Sales Assistant Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree
• 1-2 years’ wholesale apparel sales experience
• Strong retail analysis and proficient in Pivot Tables and V-Lookup formulas