Women's Accessories Buyer
Our client is a chic, fashionable and sleek fashion house that has been creating the most exquisite designs. They are best known for their signature handbags made from the finest Italian leather and crafted into wearable art. Their runway shows will take your breath away as they have only the most high fashion top models walk for them while their beautifully intricate designs dance down the runway.
In this role you will be responsible for providing market expertise, filtering the assortment, and establishing buy quantities that meet the individual market needs and financial goals for the Women’s Handbags, Small leather goods, Belts and Jewelry business.
- Maintain an understanding of the target customer profile and trends through data and competitive shopping analysis
- Provide market expertise to maximize the business
- Deliver both qualitative and quantitative feedback on a monthly basis to planning and WW teams
- Ensure flow of inventory into business with close collaboration with WW Merchandising and Supply Chain
- Develop assortment in accordance with overall strategies, brand growth strategies and financial plans
- Own season assortment planning and merchandise selection
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Word
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant buying experience gained within a fashion and/or luxury environment
- Experience in managing and developing a team, with one Associate reporting to them
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Ability to drive results
- Ability to understand current market trends and buying psychology