Women's Activewear Designer
Our client is a whimsical, fun and fashionable women’s clothing line that is hippy dippy chic meets total sophistication. With light and airy fabrics, lace and floral trim – they completely capture the spirit and heart of the girl who wears them. With a company culture that speaks to the peaceful soul, their environment is always exciting and ever-evolving.
In this position, you will be working on their women’s activewear line. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity, salary range up to $65K DOE.
- Assist in identifying seasonal fashion direction, assortment opportunities and merchandise trends for area of responsibility
- Serve as a liaison between Design, Product Management and Technical Design and Merchandising to ensure information flow is accurate throughout the development process
- Responsible for technical package process, to include drawings, measurements and design detail specifications and hands off to Technical Design
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the line (silhouettes, yarns/fabrics and design details) and responsible for tracking changes/additions
- In Designer’s absence, conduct fit sessions (firth through fourth fits) and keep supervisor informed
- Maintain specification sheets, trim sheets and pitch sheets
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience (activewear)
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline driven fast paced environment
- Highly proficient in Excel, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Highly detail oriented and follow directions
- Strong English language skills, both written and verbal
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."