Womens Buyer - Footwear & Accessories
Leading Orange County lifestyle brand is currently looking for Womens Footwear & Accessories Buyer to join their team!
- Driving sales and margins through vendor communication, internal design and product development, presenting new strategies and opportunities for sales and profits.
- Attend branded vendors appointments.
- Participate in the Private Label Product Development process as appropriate.
- Purchase branded product from the branded market and Private Label
- Prepare for meetings and projects with Business Analysts
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree desired with 3-5 years
- Retail buying experience in either specialty store or department store.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must have strong communication skills, providing direction to private label, design and product development team and brands.
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must be task driven and pro-active when it comes to executing tasks
- Thorough knowledge of retail Math such as gross margin, open to buy calculations, initial mark up calculations, turnover etc.