Our client is a groundbreaking studio creating cutting-edge digital experiences for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their innovative, modern, and integrated approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for building and implementing Wordpress marketing websites and improving custom built solutions for high profile marketing websites.
• Build and implement Wordpress marketing websites and improve custom built solutions for high profile marketing websites
• Partner with Product Managers and Designers to ensure objectives are achieved and the delivery meets the highest quality standards
• Manage all aspects of web design, including developing a strategic concept and implementing design and design to create optimal user experience
• Liaise with cross-functional teams to create interaction flows, wireframes, and prototypes for mobile
apps, mobile website, and desktop website
• 3+ years’ web development experience
• Understanding of HTML semantics and knowledge of WordPress custom theme development, template hierarchies, hooks, and filters
• Experience working with responsive web design CSS frameworks, such as Bootstrap/Zurb Foundation