Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
As the Workplace Ambassador, you would be responsible for working with the Supervisor Workplace Services to maintain and provide excellent customer service and support to the office.
• Work with the Supervisor Workplace Services to maintain and provide excellent customer service and support to the office
• Greet and direct guest in a timely and professional manner, assign temporary badges as required and ensure guests are properly signed into the Visitor Log system
• Notify staff of visitors, candidates, and customer meetings and complete a daily check of temporary access cards
• Ensure all cards are accounted for and returned daily, maintain an electronic list of access cards assigned to staff, and provide lost or damaged access card numbers to the security team for cancellation
• Book conference rooms for employees under last minute circumstances, and assist with placing food orders as requested by the food order form
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including mail, faxes and voicemails and respond to and follow up on all incoming emails and instant messages in a timely and efficient manner
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Customer service experience preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
• Strong writing, analytical, and problem-solving skills