Account Manager (Recruiter)
24 Seven is growing! We’re the leading creative staffing and recruiting firm working with today’s most sought after employers and we’re looking for dedicated professionals, like you, to join our team. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Digital Marketing, Creative Services, Technology, eCommerce, Fashion, and Beauty.
24 Seven is seeking an ambitious and laser-focused Account Manager/Recruiter to be an integral part of our Denver team. With a fun and inspiring company culture, bright and stylish offices, a generous compensation package, and perks and incentives including excellent health benefits, generous vacation package and career development opportunities, 24 Seven is the perfect place to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish in a Business Development role.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do as an Account Manager:
- Identify and recruit a strong network of creative talent through both proactive and passive strategies such as the use of social media, job postings, referrals and traditional networking
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles, including candidate screening, interviews, support, and onboarding
- Build long lasting successful relationships with the industry leading companies, agencies and brands by consistently delivering top talent and unsurpassed customer service
- Collaborate with your Business Development partners to strategically expand your existing business within individual accounts
- Proactively market 24 Seven’s best-in-class talent to your existing client relationships
Reasons you want to be an Account Manager at 24 Seven:
Our Account Managers receive a generous compensation & benefits package including:
- Highly competitive fulltime salaries with limitless commission earning potential
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off policy (starting at 26 days per year!)
- Ongoing training & career development opportunities
- Perks including, in-office birthday celebrations, discounts at local fitness classes and gyms, volunteer opportunities, etc.
- Our office is a happy, creative, modern and stylish destination where our team loves to work, collaborate and succeed
- We’re a woman-led, forward thinking, innovative organization that continually invests in our people, practices and technology to maintain our leadership standing and capitalize on what’s next
- We are constantly growing and so do the opportunities for each member of our Account Management team
What you are made of:
- You are an ambitious, dedicated team player with a strong entrepreneurial spirit with the emotional and social intelligence to develop strong relationships and a deep network of contacts
- You have 2 years of recruiting experience
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing company where everyone likes to work hard and play hard
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
24 Seven is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. 24 Seven is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.