Thecorporate division of our busy staffing company has an immediate need for an Administrative Coordinator.The idealcandidate is a self-starter with a "get it done" attitude who thrivesin a fast-paced environment, holds a 4-year degree and has provenexperience supporting offices and executives. Must have great judgment and be astrong communicator, both written and oral. The role requires frequent interactionwith high-level professionals, however no job will be too big or too small!
This firm highly values forward-thinking individuals who can remain flexible,diplomatic, discreet, and professional in a performance-driven atmosphere. Youwill be responsible not only for running our front desk and maintaining theoffice environment, but also provide administrative support to our sharedservices team and conduct routine operational audits. Our C-level executivessit in this office, and assisting them will be part of the dailyresponsibilities. Excel skills are a MUST!
Thisis a great opportunity to take on a very diverse position and be part of adynamic, hard-working team!
· Supportthe administrative workflow of global administrative team
· Customerservice for clients and internal employees, including front desk and phonecoverage
· Maintainthe aesthetic of the office, including inventory and stocking of officesupplies
· Compile reports,furnish information and analyze as needed
· Specializedassignments and/or projects of highly sensitive subject matters with the utmostlevel of confidentiality
· Data entry
· Support trainingprocess for administrative staff
· Ensure alloperational audits are completed for all locations and remediation plans forany identified issues/concerns
· Point person forbranch offices administrative team
· Internal docsand email template compliance updates
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration or related fields
- 4+ years’ work experience
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PPT, Outlook) with excellent Excel skills
- Ability to prioritize with appropriate sense of urgency and accuracy
- Ability to function in a high demand, performance-driven environment
- Superb organizational skills (keeping projects on track etc)