Melville NY, US
24 Seven is growing! We’re the leading creative staffing and recruiting firm working with today’s most sought after employers and we’re looking for dedicated professionals, like you, to join our team. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Digital Marketing, Creative Services, Technology, eCommerce, Fashion, and Beauty.
24 Seven is seeking an ambitious and laser-focused Payroll Specialist to be an integral part of our rockstar Long Island team. With a fun and inspiring company culture, bright and stylish offices, a generous compensation package, and perks and incentives including excellent health benefits, generous vacation package and career development opportunities, 24 Seven is the perfect place to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish in a Payroll Specialist role.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do as a Payroll Specialist:
• Ensure weekly payrolls are processed in a timely and accurate manner and provide timely response to paycheck requests
• Respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll matters and oversee paycheck support email
• Manage direct deposit approval for requests and oversee printing and matching invoices against time sheets
• Check personnel time sheets utilizing an electronic time and attendance software product, review wages, and correct errors to ensure the accuracy of earnings
• Ensure all payroll changes are processed correctly and serve as a backup for US Freelance Payroll Manager
• Maintain accurate payroll records and employee files, including manual check log and reconciliation of payroll account and manage deductions and vacation, sick, and holiday pay outs
Reasons you want to be a Payroll Specialist at 24 Seven:
• Our Payroll Specialists receive a generous compensation & benefits package including:
o Highly competitive fulltime salaries
o Medical, dental and vision benefits
o 401(k) with company match
o Generous paid time off policy (starting at 26 days per year!)
o Ongoing training & career development opportunities
o Perks including, in-office birthday celebrations, discounts at local fitness classes and gyms, volunteer opportunities etc.
• Our office is a happy, creative, modern and stylish destination where our team loves to work, collaborate and succeed
• We’re a woman-led, forward thinking, innovative organization that continually invests in our people, practices and technology to maintain our leadership standing and capitalize on what’s next
• We are constantly growing and so do the opportunities for each member of our team
What you are made of:
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, Great Plains, and Bullhorn a plus
24 Seven is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. 24 Seven is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
105 Maxess Road
Melville, NY 11747