Job descriptionOur client, a content agency and production studio is looking to hire an Account Coordinator.
The Account Coordinator works hand-in-hand with the content agency and production studio teams to coordinate the pitch responses and the project details. In addition, they work to support Account Managers by engaging with prospective clients. This is a great opportunity to develop client management skills, project management skills, and see your work out in the world.
Account Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Receive and initiate internal process for responding to RFPs, RFIs and Proactive Pitches from clients
• Work with content agency and production teams to respond to client requests in timely matter
• Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
• Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
• Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate.
• Creating and/or providing feedback on project estimates and timelines.
• Assist sales organization with billing and pricing questions or research.
Account Coordinator Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business Administration or a related field
• 1+ years of professional experience
• Excellent communication skills, high level of organization, detail oriented, strong work ethic and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting agency business
• Experience/interest in advertising, media, branding • Ability to work well on quick turnarounds and meet deadlines
• High competency level on computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities
• Willingness to learn and act on feedback