LA based apparel company seeking a strong Account Executive(Juniors/Missy apparel) with existing relationships with Nordstrom Rack, Ross, Target, Dillard's, Anthro, etc
General Summary: This position manages the business relationship between major accounts and the company.
- Maintains and builds relationships with key decision-makers. Reviews trends with buyers weekly. Implements season profitability plans. Review weekly sales performance.
- Meet internal sales and margin goals monthly.
- Influence company inventory.
- Coordinate merchandising.
- Communications with all levels of customer service/ production.
- Ability to perform complex verbal and written communications face-to-face and in group settings
- Ability to work in a multi-task, high-pressure environment
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and time management skills essential
- Strong follow-up and completion skills
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Proficiency with computer skills, including Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- 4-6 years experience in a related field (must have missy and/or juniors experience and Current!