Job descriptionWe need an up and coming Account Executive in the Fashion Industry with at least 3 years experience - ideally selling to Specialty or Outdoor retailers.
Our client is a European outerwear brand that has a growing following. They create cruelty free products that are respectful of animals, people, and the environment. A "B Corp" and part of the United Nation Global Compact (UNGC).
We are looking for an up and coming Account Executive to become a Manager, Wholesale for either Specialty Stores or Outdoor Stores to oversee and maximizing the growth of their wholesale business in these channels. There are (2) openings for Account Executives.
The individual in this role will be responsible as an Account Executive for the strategic sales planning which includes, but is not limited to, sales analysis, account relationships and leadership. In addition, the Manager will act as a consultant in product development, line planning, and assortment planning, to consistently deliver net sales and profit expectations.
The Account Executive role can either be based in HQ in NYC or remotely and requires extensive travel throughout the country. NYC area applicants preferred.
- Full accountability for achieving Net Sales & Revenue Goals
- Manage channel budget and P&L in partnership with the VP, Wholesale
- Analyzes weekly sales and inventory reports
- Analyzes and continually reviews assortments
- Manages and collaborates with Social & Brand Marketing to create innovative and compelling promotions that drive conversion and sales
- Leads and collaborates with the marketing team
- Partners with planners on purchasing, forecasting, and inventory management
- 3+ years working in a corporate environment in the fashion industry
- Bachelor’s degree required.