Our client, a notable fast food restaurant, is looking for an Account Manager to join the team for a 3-6 month contract.
Title: Account Manager
Length of contract: 3-6 months
Hybrid in Irvine
Pay: $30-$35 per hour depending on experience
• Serve as an account management partner for Client Creative in a cross-functional marketing team to execute various projects under our client’s annual scopes of work.
• Capable of leading multiple projects under the supervision of an Account Supervisor. Understands how and when to bring client leadership along at appropriate milestones.
• Collaborate directly with the team of art directors, designers, producers, and copywriters daily.
• Build strong and collaborative relationships with cross-functional partners.
• Attend and take ownership of all project briefs. Deeply understand the objectives and watchouts to serve as the brand steward throughout the creative development process.
• Actively participate in internal creative reviews and provide guidance to ensure all work delivers against the marketing strategy and project objectives.
• Support client creative reviews by articulating how strategy informs decisions, championing bold creative directions, facilitating feedback, and securing timely approvals.
• Proactively raise questions, present solutions, and rally teams to ensure best-in-class, business-driving creative work is delivered on time.
• Partner with external production/distribution/development partners on the execution of merchandising, packaging, and the trafficking of digital and social assets.
• Report to and work closely with the Account Supervisor on assigned projects, escalating opportunities or challenges as appropriate.
• Guide and help develop junior-level Account Coordinators.
• Identify opportunities to change or improve processes.
Is This You?
• 4-6 years of relevant account management experience.
• Relevant digital creative agency experience serving innovative brands preferred; experience leading email/ecomm such as for QSR/CPG brands is required, loyalty and CRM experience a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and engagement skills with the ability to proactively meet partners needs by building strong and effective working relationships.
• Highly skilled communicator by demonstrating exceptional presentation skills with the ability to effectively articulate and influence creative.
• Strong logical and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to understand laser-focused brand and marketing strategies and business and franchise operations.
• Superb project, organizational, and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• A positive and awesome collaborative attitude.