Our client, a leading marketing and communications brand, is looking to hire an Account Manager, starting immediately. This is an onsite role, located in Winston-Salem, NC
We are currently looking to add an Account Manager for our Packaging Prepress group within creative services division.
The Account Manager will serve as the key liaison between clients and packaging prepress production to create a seamless workflow. This position seeks to enrich the customer experience with the brand through service, a positive attitude, a sense of urgency, clear communications, and the utmost professionalism in all interactions.
Primary responsibilities will include project management, job planning, scheduling, and creative problem-solving. See below for a list of more comprehensive duties.
- Act as a liaison between clients and packaging prepress production to ensure projects meet scheduling and quality requirements
- Perform order management processes such as communicating job-specific information, entering job details into order management software, and ensure proper priority is given to each job to meet client expectations
- Apply a broad knowledge of packaging prepress to production workflows
- Apply understanding of customer’s business needs to establish solid customer relationships and facilitate problem-solving
- Establish and promote excellent customer relations through effective and proactive communication and continuous monitoring of customer satisfaction
- Maintain contact with customers and production to advise them of job progress, scheduling concerns, and requests for additional information or materials when required
- Provide pre-production services
- Generate project estimates and deliver to clients
- Generate billing summary at project completion
- Provide client support and training for the org technologies (soft-proofing and digital asset management)
- Use ethical business practices in dealing with customers, employees, vendors, suppliers, and the community
- Responsible for customer retention and customer loyalty
- Facilitates the resolution of production-related problems in a timely manner and elevates appropriately when necessary
- Bachelor's degree in a discipline related to the function of work with 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Alternatively, demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of packaging prepress and print specifications for Litho and Flexo print processes
- Experience working with different packaging substrate types for Litho and Flexo print processes
- Project management experience, managing complex, matrix structured projects
- Experience with software associated with packaging prepress such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Esko
- Background utilizing Continuous Improvement concepts and tools to create and track metrics (kaizen, Six Sigma, TQM, PDCA, etc.)
If interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!