Job descriptionOur client, a global production and design agency has an immediate need for account service managers from AE up to Director level. These are temp to hire or FTE opportunities that are 100% remote for the right candidates.
The Account Services team is responsible for working with clients and internal account teams to develop long-term advertising/marketing plans and strategies. Has overall responsibility for agency output while providing perspective leadership in the development of the highest quality client service.
* Monitor and evaluate the competitive landscape to prove senior level strategic insights. Engage with senior level clients and continue an ongoing relationship development. Identify opportunities for account growth.
* Supervise and provide mentorship for team members. Encourage training opportunities as needed.
* Acts as a go-to person for cross-functional team(s), collaborate effectively with Strategic Planning, Scientific Services, Creative, etc., foster positive internal relationships and ensure everyone understand deliverables and clients needs
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide strategic recommendations and manage all agency resources to ensure the client's marketing needs are met.
* Conceive, develop and execute marketing communications and promotions on client's behalf, which match their marketing objectives and strategies.
* Recommend sound business initiatives pertaining to the product and markets that enhances sales and marketing objectives while enforcing the agency's image as a vital resource to the product team.
* Daily communication with client to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
* Maintain strong relationships with all levels of client management.
* Manage all jobs relating to account.
* Act as team leader to ensure integration of agency disciplines (scientific, media, art, copy, accounting, production, creative, library services).
* Financial management of accounts (determine annual fee, prepare contracts, oversee job hours and expenses, budget for future estimates).
* Manage, motivate, and develop account team.
Account Executive - 3+ years in agency account management role
Account Supervisor - 5+ years in agency account management role
Account Director - 8+ years in agency account management role
Send your resume today!