Our client, a leader in the beauty and Retail space, is looking for a Freelance Administrative Assistant to join their team on a 3 month contract basis; onsite 3x/month, remote for remainder.
Temporary administrative assistant position is responsible for supporting the team in giving our guest more choices and guidance as they shop brands and products certified under one or more of our pillars. This role will also help provide a seamless experience for our brand partners participating in the program.
- In-Store Merchandising: responsible for the proofing of internal documents used for in-store signs and store set plans to ensure brand pillar certifications are accurately represented within store merchandising and visual initiatives.
- Digital Merchandising: Proof various landing pages to ensure brand pillar certifications are accurately represented within store merchandising and visual initiatives. Review guest facing, brand assets and content within the Ulta environment for opportunities to drive further transparency to the guest.
- Marketing: Help procure samples from the merchant team or distribution centers to support marketing initiatives like print adv and marketing asset photography. Fill out sign request forms. Track and keep record of social media content.
- Promotions: Enter promotional pricing into merchandising systems
- Collaborate: Keep brand partner contact information up to date. Partner with key brand contacts to ensure their good standing within our pillar standards.
- Assist: Senior Manager and assistant buyer on ad hoc projects
- Collaboration: Develop and maintain internal and external relationships, including Distribution Centers, eCommerce, Marketing, Operations, Planning & Allocation, Stores and brand partners.
- Values: Exemplifies quality and timely decision making, continuous improvement, collaboration, accountability, coaching and developing, planning and prioritizing, communication
- Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Years of Related Experience: Some relevant experience preferred.
- Skills: Strong organizational skills required. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Proficiency with Microsoft Office. Creative and resourceful problem solver. Professionalism and confidentiality required. Passion for the business.