Job descriptionOur client is an industry leading beauty and haircare brand. This role is on site in Clark, NJ.
- Supporting the moving/transition of 3 buildings into 1 building
- Administrative duties
- Creating signage
- Moving, arranging and organizing supplies (not heavy lifting)
- Phone calls
- Reporting to the person overseeing construction and cafeteria crew (will involve being on their feet for some of the day)
- Verifying recorded information to ensure accuracy and completeness of data, identifying and correcting errors, and distributing data.
- Position requires strong computer skills
- Microsoft Excel and Word
- Able to communicate with vendors and project leaders
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- HS diploma, Associates degree preferred