Job descriptionOur client, a marketing and advertising firm in Irvine, is looking for a Project Manager to join their team full time.
Full time / direct hire
5 days onsite / 9 am – 6 pm daily
Office in Irvine
$65K - $75K depending on experience.
As part of the account services team, the Project Manager will focus on account management/account services of the agency’s client projects. The project manager is responsible for managing client projects and ensuring timeline delivery of projects.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Ownership of client projects
2. Maintaining of client project trackers
3. Leading and owning project timelines and weekly trackers
4. Manager of weekly status reports
5. Strong and effective communicator
6. Proactive planner with proven ability to solve problems and come with solutions how to achieve end goals
7. Understanding of project initiatives of traditional and interactive projects
8. Deep understanding and knowledge of client projects
9. Ability to be proactive on timelines, dependencies and ensuring that budgets and resources are aligned
10. Strong ability to recognize risk and mitigate risk through effective communication and solutions
11. Administration including Creative coordination, Client / Vendor negotiation, Office management / coordination
12. TBD Other as requested
3 years agency experience
2+ years project management experience