Job descriptionWe are hiring an AI Designer with significant experience and expertise in exploring, designing and developing concepts and commercial solutions that optimize the emotional and functional experience of a digital product or service using AI solutions. You will be abreast of Responsible AI design principles and experienced in designing in accordance with principles that are applicable to a given problem space. Your design approach includes collaborating on hypotheses, undertaking research, involving those who will be users and stakeholders of solutions in the design process, synthesizing findings, and being able to strategize and articulate value propositions to guide customer decisions. Together with your multidisciplinary team, you will be working side-by-side with high-impact and strategic customers and their business and technical stakeholders creating visual and interactive collateral.
- Use insights to inform conceptual designs, and defining evaluation metrics for concept testing
- Collaborate on shaping solution strategies and the direction of digital AI solutions through evidence-based research and using insights to inform holistic concepts.
- Produce high quality and impactful artifacts including visualizations of findings & insights which are visually rich and bring clarity to the space being studied.
- Deliver detailed designs and definitions for user experiences by using design techniques to illustrate concepts and foster new ideas, ensuring all solutions uphold our responsible AI principles.
- Drive business and user research activities (be they qualitative or quantitative) that result in understanding customer needs and intended users of solutions, their context, pain points etc. by employing appropriate research methods,
- Represent and advocate for Design, Research and Human Experience in AI and Data Science based projects, and proactively collaborate with data scientists, engineers and our customer stakeholders.
Required / Minimum Qualifications:
- Master's Degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, or related field AND 6+ years of experience working in product or service design
- OR Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, or related field AND 8+ years of experience working in product or service design
- OR equivalent experience (e.g., professional background in human-centred design and product (digital) design).
- 1+ year(s) of experience in responsible AI principles and artificial intelligence technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers and collaborate across company boundaries
- Experience working as part of geographically dispersed, diverse, and virtual teams
- Experience in delivering products or solutions to customers to an end-to-end design process.
- Highly developed design skills, presentation ability, and cross disciplinary collaboration comfortability
- Proficiency with prototyping technologies, and adept at iterative design processes
- Familiarity with AI technologies