Job descriptionAllocation & Operations Associate
Is your passion for denim, stock allocation and analytics as high as ours? As Allocator we will expect you to have all the answers when it comes to the numbers! AS the Allocator, you will be responsible for overseeing optimal stock levels across the North America region.
Allocation & Operations Associate Role and Responsibilities:
- In-depth analysis from topline to historical sales on size level, to flag both potential stock needs and/or prevent stock build-ups across all sales channels Manage weekly allocations to stores (both replenishment & initialing of seasonal capsule product). Ensure product is delivered & received in-store on-time & on regular cadence.
- Manage multiple assortments across varying selling regions / pricing models
- Best & slow-seller management, comparing stock vs. sales
- Assist in decision making with regards to stores’ assortment & overall product lifecycle.
- Together with the planning and buying teams assure that new collections are ordered on time via ERP/SAP.
- Monitor incoming stock to make sure these collections are allocated by the regions towards their stores, and support wherever is needed. Assess risk (ex: late delivery) and help provide action plan to mitigate potential sales loss.
- Stock management on global level to assure a healthy stock situation in our warehouses, and quickly solve any challenges that occur together with the other departments (IT, logistics, SBO)
- Facilitate and align SALE and other important events, thereby keeping all the stakeholders informed on product, price, place and promotion.
- You have a relevant Bachelor’s degree and preferably 1 or more years of relevant experience in an Allocation position.
- Ability to regularly pivot between ‘big picture’ analysis to style-color-size level maintenance & actioning
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Vlookups / Pivots / ability to manage & efficiently analyze large data sets) • Solid understanding of optimizing stock turn, increasing sell through and reallocating stock.
- Self-confident, able to think & work independently, organized, and proactive with strong analytical skills