Role: Amazon Specialist
Status: Hybrid Easton PA
Location: Easton PA
Salary: DOE + Bonus
Please STOP and read this before continuing: Absolute Amazon Experts Only: While this position entails more than Amazon, it is a critically important piece. If you are a Sponsored Ads PPC Whiz and can clearly demonstrate an ability to play Amazon like a fiddle, we'd LOVE to meet you!! Otherwise, this wouldn't be a great fit. Please note this is a Hybrid onsite role based in Easton, PA.
· Create and maintain Amazon online listings as well as other listings across multiple ecommerce platforms
· Develop and support Amazon marketplace review strategies to monitor product competitiveness from launch through maturity
· Optimize Amazon product listings and other listings to attain sales goals, and continually improve sales rank and organic search result rankings for targeted keywords
· Create and constantly optimize Amazon PPC campaigns and other ad programs
· Create and deliver reports on brand sales, performance, and profitability
· Optimize profitability via pricing strategies and ACOS management
· Regularly communicate updated sales projections to senior management team
· Develop annual sales plan with detailed SKU-by-SKU sales goals
· Team player, team player, team player
· 4 years of experience with Amazon Seller Central in a business environment.
· Must have expert-level PPC Ad management skills, particularly with Amazon Sponsored Ads.
Strong financial/analytical aptitude to support a test-and-learn approach while continually evolving and optimizing our marketing mix
· A strong understanding of the Amazon flywheel
· Exceptional organizational skills, attention to details and investigative curiosity
· Highly effective written and verbal communicator with both internal and external communications
· A self-starter that proactively uncovers value and can act with little guidance
· Positive, can-do attitude with the ability to adapt to frequent change
· Comfortable working in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment with numerous competing priorities.
· Did we mention you need to be a team player?
Preferred, but don't sweat it:
· Experience with Helium10, and Keepa
· Experience managing content creation for marketplaces, including listing images, product descriptions, and Enhanced Brand Content / A+ content
· Amazon Ads Certification (including digital badge)
· Amazon DSP Certification (including digital badge)
· Year-end discretionary bonus
· Paid time off
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance