Job descriptionOur client is seeking a mid to senior level architectural/ interior designer with an insight into understanding brands and customers. Designers with a strong strategic ability and innovative design perspective would be a good fit.
The person will be responsible for space planning, fixture design, merchandising, and design documentation drawings. Seeking someone with strong technical aspects of design and construction, adept at construction detailing, have field experience, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects in varying stages.
Requirements and Skills:
• Degree in architecture or interior design
• A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant US experience focused within the retail sector
• Strong aesthetic sensibility and ability to visually communicate through sketches, renderings, and presentations
• Experience with custom fixture and millwork design is essential
• Ability to engage in rapid concept generation
• AutoCAD proficiency required
• Excellent communication skills – speak to, write, and document all stages of project to management, vendors, and customers on request
• Demonstrates a self-motivated and independent nature ready to take the initiative to get things done
• Open to travel