Our client, a creative marketing agency, is looking for a highly creative, expansive thinking, self-motivated, digitally native Art Director to join their close-knit, collaborative and rapidly growing creative team.
- Work closely with the Copywriter and Creative Director to continually push the boundaries of creativity for our growing roster of clients.
- Work with internal teams and external vendors to retain the creative vision while driving the evolution of the brand tone.
- Concept, review, proof and handle day-to-day tasks alongside long-term projects.
- Work with the strategy, account and media department to ensure that creative and concepts accurately address client needs.
- Oversees concept and design throughout the entire process of specific creative ideas for various applications including CRM, web, digital media, social media, print and campaign-related work.
- Stays current with regard to client business and product information.
- Stays abreast of the latest marketing trends and tools to stay current with industry trends.
- Responsible for creating work presented to clients; i.e. ideas and executions.
Traits and experience of ideal candidate:
- 3-5 years Designer and Art Director experience, preferably at a creative agency.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in building mechanicals and banners according to media and pub specs. Well-rounded portfolio demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives and strategies with an emphasis on digitally related work.
- Website, Digital Banners and Social Media experience is a must.
- Ability to think strategically on your own as well as in a group.
- Must have experience with on-set art direction and upholding conceptual integrity.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, be proactive and work effectively as part of the creative team as well as independently.
- Positive, solution-oriented attitude in addressing day-to-day challenges.
- High skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator; Photoshop; Premiere; InDesign; After Effects a plus)
- A solid understanding of current creative media, culture, technologies and trends.
- Automotive and enthusiast culture knowledge is a requirement.
- Ability to capture and edit still photography is a nice to have.