Job descriptionTitle: Junior Mid-Level Video/Social Media Art Director/Designer
Location: Fully Remote (East Coast hours)
Salary: 60-70K + Benefits
Our client a highly creative content studio based in Philly is seeking a junior-mid level Art Director/Designer. You should have a strong focus on video and social campaigns.
The Art Director blends ‘classic’ and ‘emerging’ art direction skills and is responsible for the successful conceptualization, design and execution of creative initiatives.
• Responsible for delivering well-designed, strategic creative solutions based in traditional and emerging advertising, but includes a range of integrated marketing components including interactive, direct, promotion and traditional advertising.
• Lead and / or contribute to brainstorming initiatives and gathering ideas to support the team’s creative delivery.
• Responsible for execution of concepts or standards, based on defined requirements, including television, print and radio campaigns
Work with the studio to provide, creative assets during execution phase.
Desired Skills & Experience
• 3-5+ years working as an art director in an Advertising Agency setting
• A demonstrated ability to expand thinking to integrated channels - specifically digital
• Strong conceptual and design skills
• Proven experience working with mass advertising concepts
• Fully proficient in Adobe Suite, Keynote and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Google Slides a plus
• Knowledge in Google Workspace, Zoom, Slack and Project Management tools
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written