Job descriptionTiming: Start early April
Duration: Ongoing full-time (or contract-to-hire)
Hours per week: 40+
Location: Denver, CO (onsite Tues/Thurs)
Salary: $70-80K DOE
One of our agency clients is looking for an Art Director to join their creative team for a new full-time (or contract-to-hire) position working on a variety of client accounts.
This Art Director must have previous agency experience and bring both strong design and conceptual skills to the table, and be passionate about advertising and creating great work.
The Art Director will handle a variety of client projects including campaign development, brand identity development, and design execution.
Ideal Art Director candidates will have:
- 3-5+ years of agency art direction or design experience
- BA degree or equivalent in related field
- Strong portfolio showcasing conceptual thinking and high-level design ability
- Advanced background in digital design and deep understanding of digital design principles and best practices.
- Excellent traditional and digital design skills including typography, layout, packaging design, overall art direction skills
- Fully proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, InVision
- Comfortable guiding/mentoring junior creatives
- Ability to create visual communications that are clean, effective and on brand.
- Ability to collaborate well with internal agency team and take constructive feedback that aligns with business strategies and goals.
- Ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects and fast-paced deadlines.
- Endless drive and passion to constantly improve and deliver amazing work to clients.
-Lead clients in creative strategy including brand integration and content work
- Work alongside agency team to uncover insights and design solutions that drive business results for clients
- Collaborate with larger creative team on concepts and brand strategy
- Mentor and inspire junior creatives on conceptual ideas and design best practices
- Execute creative work for clients in design, layout, and visual aspects of assigned projects
- Stay current with design/marketing trends
- Present creative ideas and work to internal agency leaders and clients as needed
*Candidates must be local to Denver, CO (onsite Tues/Thurs)
**Full benefits included - unlimited PTO, paid holidays, no-cost direct primary care & behavioral health, medical plans including 100% employer paid option, dental/vision, HSA/FSA, 401(k) with employer match