Timing: Start mid/late February
Duration: Ongoing full-time, or possibly contract-to-hire / interim freelance
Hours per week: 40-45
Salary: $90-100K DOE
Pay rate: $43-48/hr
One of our small agency clients is looking for an Art Director / Designer with strong branding/identity experience to join their team for an exciting full-time role.
This Art Director / Designer will be reporting directly to the agency Group Creative Director and handling a variety of branding and identity design projects for clients in the real estate, hospitality, and entertainment industries.
The Art Director / Designer must have a strong online portfolio showcasing their work and be local to Denver for hybrid onsite work.
Ideal Art Director / Designer candidates will have:
- 5+ years experience with an agency and/or in-house corporate marketing team
- Strong online portfolio showcasing good use of typography, grid-based design, web design and color theory
- Basic animation/motion graphics and video editing ability
- Fully proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Passionate about design/creative and how it can help elevate a brand and lead into engaging storytelling
- Strong work ethic combined with a positive, forward-thinking attitude
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of projects and deadlines
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have:
- BA degree in fine arts, graphic design or related field preferred
- Extensive branding/identity design samples
*Must be local to Denver, remote first culture with hybrid onsite requirements