Job descriptionOur client, a major tech company in Culver City is looking for an Asset Management Program Specialist to join their team!
Full time hours
Starts end of May
1 year contract assignment, potential to extend
Hybrid in Culver City
Rate: $55-$73/hr (DOE)
The Creative Infrastructure Team is seeking an Asset Management Program Specialist. If you have a passion for program oversight and establishing workflows for multiple teams using leading industry creative asset management software, we encourage you apply. We are eager to meet candidates that have a proven track record of creating resilient systems that are able to evolve alongside business needs.
The Asset Management Program Specialist will be responsible for the following:
• Creating, co-owning and overseeing master roadmap for select platforms and the subset of efforts under the P&D Creative Infrastructure team.
• Define, manage and track schedules and execution.
• Identify and prioritize and pivot project tasks, gauge risks and be abreast of project health at any time.
• Translating needs of multiple teams to capabilities of asset management platform or informing feature development.
• Establishing multiple team file and folder taxonomies, setting up workflows, and pipelines within asset management software and systems.
• Partnering with local and Engineering teams on user stories, prioritizing feature requests and bug fixes.
• Ensuring integration of asset management system with other systems.
• Carrying out and/or coordinating formal User Acceptance Testing.
• Assisting with data migration planning and team on-boarding.
• Assisting with User and Group permissions models related to teams and workflows.
• Author documentation and provide periodic training sessions.
• Ability to create and execute communications with a template driven mentality.
• Verifying user reported anomalies in production environments, and escalating accordingly.
• Collaborating with other Project Managers on tracking standards and protocol.
• 3—4 years experience with evaluating and setting up workflows using industry leading asset management software and systems to meet multiple business line needs.
• Experience using project management methodologies and tools such as Wrike, Airtable, JIRA, Asana, WorkFront, OmniPlan or similar platforms; as well as iCal, iWork and Office suites.
• You are technically proficient, have the ability to learn new systems and tools quickly as well as understand various project structures, file formats both static/video, and accompanying metadata.
• You must be able to foster a high degree of organization across teams.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and are highly collaborative.
• You must have the ability to make complex decisions independently and explain rationale.
• You have excellent project and task-tracking experience and a proclivity to detail but frequently step back to see the big picture.
• You can draw parallels between various business line needs to formulate consolidated solutions.
• You are comfortable presenting potential workflows and solutions, implementing upon approvals, and finally creating and disseminating documentation.
Education and Experience
• College education preferred.
• 3—4 years experience in creative asset management software and systems.
• macOS platform proficient.
• Keynote savvy for creation and presentation of collected data or training documentation.