Job descriptionOur client, is an ad agency looking for an Assistant Account Executive to join their team!
• Ability to prioritize project-level work with little hands-on oversight at high volumes.
• Builds strong internal relationships between key stakeholders and act as key coordinator with internal groups.
• Proactively manages workflow, partnering with Project Management/Delivery on a daily basis.
• Manages projects autonomously and supports AD in internal project reviews.
• Manages and oversees project timelines and ongoing resourcing with Project Management.
• Oversees daily vendor communication and cultivates relationship with third-parties to ensure successful management and delivery of work.
• Evaluates work and provides feedback for revisions, as needed.
• Prepares reports on client’s progress, project status, and internal dependencies for client reviews.
• Responsible for weekly/monthly project status reports, delivery of timely conference reports.
• Sets up meetings and provides accurate agendas and precise and actionable meeting notes.
• Ongoing documentation ownership, cleanup, and management.
• Owns process of collecting various inputs and insights from internal stakeholders and preparing reports for clients.
• Collaborates with teams to collect updates and manage roadmap and timeline documents.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 2-5 years experience in direct marketing/advertising/digital marketing.
• Previous integrated marketing account experience and CRM experience a plus
• Possess a basic understanding of the tenants of marketing including multi-channel campaigns, print/DM, customer relationship management, content management, video, data/analytics.
• Possess excellent planning, organizational, and problem solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written skills.
4-6 month contract
If you are interested, please send your most up to date resume!