Job descriptionAssociate Director of Marketing Analytics
The Associate Director of Marketing Analytics will be responsible for marketing analytics and reporting that guides strategic marketing activities and communications, inspires impactful omnichannel initiatives, and measures campaign performance across a modern media mix.
As an individual with strong analytical and story-telling skills, you will be a key contributor to driving marketing’s impact and influence in driving business results.
You will be responsible for creating analytic solutions utilizing data mining techniques, predictive modeling, and statistical analysis. You will embed these solutions within the business and the operation to improve member acquisition and retention, market effectively and efficiently, and deliver optimum member experience.
The ideal candidate will thrive in an environment with a high degree of individual responsibility. This person will have an analytical mindset and yet will be adept at translating highly technical information to a non-technical audience. The AD of Marketing Analytics will report & work directly with the Director of Marketing Intelligence. This role will work most closely with marketing acquisition, loyalty, experience, media, and strategic insights.
- Plan and implement overall marketing analytics strategy
- Accountable for the design, refinement, and execution of marketing reporting using a variety of systems, processes, and metrics to ensure that timely, accurate, and insightful information is available to marketing business leaders
- Consult with marketing leadership to understand the success metrics, goals, and strategic directions of marketing plans and programs and support measurement against those goals and metrics
- Identify strategic information needs, conduct data and process analyses, provide actionable recommendations, and work with digital marketing, demand generation, finance, and other partners as appropriate to ensure that data is in place to measure that success
- Lead omnichannel journey analytics, including web and portal analytics, and ensure appropriate website tagging
- Measure against the end-to-end member lifecycle to understand demand generation through loyalty, implement a continuous feedback loop to understand and monitor against KPIs, and create longitudinal benchmarking for trending and continuous improvement
- Manage and mentor a team of analysts that develop and support marketing information and reporting capabilities to optimize performance levels
- Create and deliver analytical insights around member profiling, sizing, and analysis to key stakeholders
- Develop predictive models based on demographic, psychographic, econometric and statistical data that deliver insights related to member enrollment, retention, engagement and care management
- Undertake rigorous and meticulous data analysis to extract and distill key member insights that will be consumed by functions such as acquisition, member loyalty and experience teams
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years of marketing analytics experience, with an emphasis on omni-journey analytics, campaign execution, and rigorous analytical insights using them to help develop marketing strategies
- Advanced experience with digital analytics and large customer databases
- Experience in statistical modeling applications (Stata, SAS or SPSS)
- Experience utilizing both qualitative analysis (e.g., content analysis, hypothesis testing) and quantitative analysis techniques (e.g., cluster analysis, inferential statistics)
- Experience in leading high-performing teams within a matrixed environment
- Experience working collaboratively across multiple functional areas and fostering teamwork.
- Experience leading complex initiatives in an ambiguous environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Outstanding communication skills (persuasive written, oral, and presentation skills)
- Master’s Degree
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience in a Start-up / Growth business
- This is a contract role
- This is a remote/WFH role
- Hours are Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5PM
- Pay rate is $50-$60/hr depending on experience