ASSOCIATE LIFECYCLE MARKETING MANAGER – PARTNERSHIP & BROKER
The Growth & Lifecycle Marketing team is looking for an experienced marketer to join our North American Marketing group and help build inspiring experiences within our Partnerships and Broker businesses. This individual will be responsible for assisting with the development and delivery of lifecycle campaigns for our channel partners, focusing on acquisition, onboarding, engagement, retention and loyalty initiatives.
The ideal candidate is an individual that has experience working with strategic partners and enjoys collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver optimized experiences. The role requires both a strategic thinker and efficient project manager who can quickly develop a deep understanding of our Partner and Broker businesses. We value a collaborative team spirit and dedication to delivering functional excellence in every aspect of lifecycle marketing.
In this highly cross-functional role, you will report to Lifecycle Marketing Manager(s) but partner closely with other key stakeholders to drive success in Partnerships and Broker marketing efforts.
Your Impact And Key Responsibilities
- Working with Lifecycle Marketing Managers, provide support for the management of day-to-day activities for our Partnerships and Broker channels
- Manage the seamless execution and delivery of Agent and Broker campaigns, journeys, newsletters, webinars and other marketing communications.
- Ensure campaign testing/experiments align with strategy
- Develop and manage marketing collateral, such as product and service guides, web updates, and sales enablement tools while ensuring brand guidelines are met
- Collaborate on lifecycle marketing programs supporting our partners, agents, brokers, and field representatives
- Support general Growth & Lifecycle team initiatives, such as strategy, planning and budget initiatives
- Build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal customers, including creative, legal, sales and marketing experts
- Be an effective business partner and provide consistent and clear communication.
- Provide support for campaign performance analysis and reporting and work with cross-functional teams to optimize acquisition, onboarding, engagement, retention and loyalty campaigns
- Assist with change management marketing projects that support cross-functional excellence, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing with a strong background in campaign development, marketing automation, customer lifecycle, and channel and/or partner marketing
- Proven understanding of how to plan, develop, execute, and optimize complex multi-channel campaigns with a strong focus on email and direct mail
- Must be an excellent project manager with a solid background in prioritization, organization, and resolution management
- Experience in managing third-party agencies, including driving alignment, managing deadlines, and delivering against goals and objectives
- Strong relationship-building skills with extreme attention to detail
- Positive and inspiring attitude with an outside-the-box, innovative and creative mindset
- Solid knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools, such as Eloqua, Microsoft Dynamics, Workfront, and Tableau
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment partnering with multiple functions and geographies
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communications skills
- Collaborative team player who can skillfully manage diverse business relationships
Experience managing content marketing, community panels or channel loyalty programs desired by not require