Job description24 Seven is partnering with our eco-focused agency client to find them a Associate Marketing Account Manager to join their team in this REMOTE opportunity. This is a 12 month contract with potential to extend or convert to a fulltime salaried position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
*Candidates must be willing to work EST hours*
As the Associate Marketing Account Manager, you will promote service lines, capabilities, or campaigns to existing clients and/or new clients to expand current relationship and continue to present innovation/value.
Responsible for the execution of marketing projects, the Producer team is responsible for coordinating the process as well as the projects initiated by the Marketing Account Management team on behalf of marketing clients. Marketing Account Management owns the marketing client relationship in conjunction with the Program team, providing marketing strategy and analysis, while ensuring that client requests are fulfilled to optimize marketing budgets.
• Assist in the implementation of client marketing plans and budgets.
• Work with internal team and external clients on projects and updates.
• Attend meetings, capture notes and marketing tasks.
• Draft creative briefs and track creative projects within our workflow management tool.
• Review creative and route for feedback and approvals.
Articulate/communicate edits, concerns, and questions.
• Assist with presentations for internal and/or client meetings.
• Assist in meeting KPIs and revenue goals. Assist in the management of client and program budgets, forecasting, invoicing, and accounts receivable.
• Update reports.
• Ensure client satisfaction through exceptional client service.
You will be a great fit if you:
• Have project management experience.
• Have marketing agency experience.
• Are a succinct and effective written and verbal communicator.
• Have intermediate level experience in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
• Have basic level experience in Google Analytics and Salesforce CRM
• Can identify new marketing ideas and develop solutions to challenges with moderate complexity.