Job descriptionOur client, a top Tech/Entertainment Company, is looking for an Associate Producer to join their team. Ideally you have post production and entertainment experience! This role will on a hybrid schedule to their office in Culver City and a 6 month contract!
• Coordinate picture and audio finishing, delivery and routing of AV assets working within guidelines established by industry standards and Media Products
• Handle color correction and mix for A/V content.
• Work across business units to ensure Post Production communicates and integrates well within the ecosystem.
• Collaborate with Marketing Leads and Production teams to plan and strategize meeting growing needs.
• Support Post Producers on larger campaigns as assigned.
• 3-5 years of Post Production experience in Entertainment; preferably in a major studio or Post agency
• Proficient in TV, Digital, Social, and Print advertising formats and methodologies • International experience or experience working with global teams; strong understanding of localization standards and practices a plus
• Very detail oriented in executing final deliveries and archiving of Creative assets
• Ability to troubleshoot technical aspects and meet delivery requirements for multiple, concurrent projects
• Collaborative and team oriented approach with experience in a quick moving and cross functional environment
Send your resumes today!