Job descriptionTiming: early/mid November
Duration: At least 3-6 months, possible extension and/or contract-to-hire
Hours per week: 30-40
Pay Rate: $30-40/hr DOE
Location: Onsite Detroit
One of our large financial/banking and technology clients is looking for an Audio Visual Technician to join their team for an all-new ongoing contract role.
This Audio Visual Technician will be responsible for instructional A/V technology across the company's offices including meeting rooms, conference rooms, production studios, etc.
The Audio Visual Technician must be well-versed in all aspects of A/V instructional technology, tools, and able to provide phone and in-person support as needed.
Ideal Audio Visual Technician candidates will have:
- 3-5+ years of professional audio and video technical support experience
- BA degree or equivalent experience in related field
- Thorough understanding of A/V equipment, computer, media, and networking technology, and ability to use this information to troubleshoot complex systems
- Able to learn effectively, meet deadlines, and work well with others from diverse backgrounds/skillsets
- Thorough customer service and consultative skills to identify and implement required technology solutions.
- Excellent project leadership and management skills, and self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Skills to determine priorities based on knowledge of work area.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
Nice to have:
- Experience maintaining asset/inventory management systems and serving as a primary vendor relations point of contact for purchases, repairs, and warranty items.
- Comfortable providing phone and in-person support and management of office computers, coordination of equipment installations and renovations, systems programming and support of scheduling panels, and device security management.
*Onsite 3-5 days per week
**Background and credit check required
***Paid parking included for onsite days