Job descriptionOur client, a Top Streaming Company, is looking for a AV Creative Coordinator to join their team. This will be a 3 month contract with potential to extend and hybrid to their Culver City office. Prior film or TV experience is required!
• Manage department heads schedules, expenses and travel while maintaining confidentiality around sensitive information.
• Partner with Head of Department and Film leads to prioritize and align team on daily, weekly and monthly focus; maintain agendas for status meetings and tracking action items.
• Handle a variety of reports, agendas, and cross-department projects, ensuring that updates are shared with partners and/or special project materials are collected and/or distributed.
• Track and understand the context of each meeting, review request and prioritize.
• Research issues and provide a point of view that we are able to share concisely and accurately to team and/or partners.
• Quickly develop an understanding of the teams operations, culture, policies and procedures.
• Experience supporting senior level management in a network, studio, agency or streamer working with executives, producers, and creative teams.
• Ability to work well in fast-paced environments; meet tight deadlines; lead multiple projects and expectations; maintain a sharp focus while handling competing priorities; ability to work well under pressure.
• Attention to detail, strong organization and problem solving skills are a must.
• An affinity to partner with others; strong communication and diplomatic skills. Calm and confident during high stress situations.
• Mind for seeking efficiency and interest in defining new processes.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Team oriented and able to communicate and collaborate with employees at all levels.
• Familiar with applications including Mail, Keynote, Pages, Numbers and Calendar.
Send your resumes today!