Job descriptionOur client, a leader in entertainment, is looking for a publicist to support on Awards. This is specifically for candidates that have experience working Emmys, Guilds and more.
Please respond to this email with you resume and rate for consideration.
Pay – $35-38/hr (W2) with overtime expected. Some weeks over 60 hrs per week
Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years experience
Hybrid,3 days in Culver City, 2 days WFH
Length of assignment – 1 year. Starts after Thanksgiving
The awards specialist will work with the awards team on series and films for all phases of awards process for campaigns including, but not limited to: Emmys, Guilds
- Secure press opportunities for filmmakers and talent
- Contribute to press materials – talking points, briefs, etc.
- Coordinate and execute FYC panels, screenings and event opportunities with various guilds and organizations
- Work with awards organizations and industry trades and publications.
- Manage databases including critics groups, awards trackers and master timeline
- Coordinate eBlasts and direct mailings promoting eligible programming
- Manage communication to external consultants and agencies for weekly team meetings
- Coordinate interviews with talent across series and films as assigned
- Manage a variety of reports and communication to various partners
- Manage communication to internal teams and filmmakers for awards submission plans
- Contribute to presentations for filmmakers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 4+ years of event specific experience in awards for film and series
- Strong press and awards relationships