- Beauty Sales Manager (must have cosmetic production experience out of Asia), must be able to travel to Asia, Mexico and within the US as needed
- A Plus if you are Bilingual in Spanish or Chinese
- Needs 5 years+ Experience
- Looking for someone to increase current business & new business (lots of connects within the US and Asia Market
- $115K-$150K (based on experience) plus commission
- Fully Remote
- Prefers someone based in United States, must be flexible with travel as needed within the US, Asia, Mexico
- Start: Feb 1st (2 Interviews- 1 Zoom & 1 in Person)
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans for New customers in USA and Mexico including S. America.
- Achieve growth and hitting sales target for New customers.
- Building and promoting long term customer relationship.
- Responsible and attend the USA and S. American cosmetics fairs.
- Travel to visit customers when needed in USA.
- Communicate and coordinate with Shanghai sales team for all projects.
- Report to General manager by weekly report and video conference once a week.
- Responsible for the Sales target of New customers in USA and South American market.
- Assist Shanghai sales team if there is problems with existing old customers in USA markets.
- Provide market information every month.
- Provide market new samples to Shanghai every month.