Job descriptionOur client a growing CPG and Wellness brand is looking for a Brand Manager to join their team! You will develop GTM strategy and see through to execution fully integrated creative campaigns tied to new launches or content streams. This role will focus on driving a streamlined full funnel consumer journey, ownership and accountability of business performance within a given product platform, and progress against clearly outlined KPI’s.
Budget $120k-$130k+ bonus
Must have strong Data and Marketing Innovation experience!
• Create full funnel 360 campaigns and own the development of fully integrated campaigns for key new product launches.
• Tracking business performance across new product launches across the retail market, providing assessments on performance and proposing short and long-term marketing plans to support growth.
• Work cross-functionally across sales, finance, ops, media teams to develop and deliver growth plans and also provide product platform performance and forecasting insights for demand plans.
• Analyze consumer insights and translate them into marketing campaign and growth strategies.
• Be customer obsessed and operate through the lens of DEI and diversity goals.
• Own timelines and workflow of all assigned projects end-to-end
• Consistently track, analyze and report key quantitative metrics/KPI’s per project.
• Manage timelines, asset delivery and review meetings with cross-functional teams, external agencies
• Collaborate with creative, paid media and retail marketing teams. Collaborate with Consumer Insights team on campaign testing.
• Up to date with industry trends and best practices
• 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role, with experience launching new products to market.
• Experience in CPG, Food and Beverage or Beauty preferred.
• Experience leveraging data analysis in Nielsen, IRI, SPINS, or a similar data source.
• Experience in forecasting a plus.
• Strong knowledge of contemporary media
• Strong time and project management skills.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate in related field.