Job descriptionBrand Marketing Manager
Our client is looking for a passionate and analytical brand builder, to build and implement our multi-channel brand strategy for multiple consumer brands. This role will be responsible for building brand awareness, engagement, and community across all commercial channels. The Brand Marketing Manager will collaborate with CMO on press, social, digital & influencer marketing, content creation and events. The Brand Marketing Manager reports directly to the CMO. This role is NYC based.
· Collaborate with CMO to lead development of brand strategies and annual brand marketing plans.
· Manage key brand areas such as press, digital advertising, social media, influencer campaigns, merchandising, promotions, events & brand collaborations
· Manage integrated marketing calendars
· Manage retail relationships with key partners and oversee special events & seasonal promotions
· Partner with internal teams such as creative, business development, licensing, and senior management to ensure that all brand goals are being met.
· Collaborate with e-commerce to ensure all brand marketing activities are aligned with brand strategy
· Develop and maintain strong, collaborative working relationships, internally and externally
· Strong communication, written and interpersonal skills
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Excellent organizational skills and work ethic
· Good ability to problem-solve and offer solutions
· Positive team player
· Adapt to changes and environment quickly
· Able to work under pressure and tight schedule
· Ability to work independently/ be a self-starter
Qualification and Experience
· Experience in marketing (4+ years)
· Bachelor or higher degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related subject
· Experience in marketing operations, brand communications and launch support execution
· Knowledge of advertising and promotion
· Understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements