Job descriptionFT/Direct Hire
5 days onsite in Hacienda Heights
Brand Marketing Manager
Our client is an innovative water solutions company that is committed to providing cutting-edge clean water solutions. With a state-of-the-art design and trailblazing technology, they provide consumers with the safest, cleanest, and artfully designed products to meet all your in-home and on-the-go hydration needs.
Brand Marketing Manager Overview:
As the Brand Marketing Manager, you will manage all aspects of marketing, including the strategic development aligned with the company’s overall growth objectives. In this role, you will be responsible for developing strategic marketing plans to drive growth and hit goals in place. The ideal candidate is analytics-driven with impeccable attention to detail.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of past marketing campaigns, identifying key performance indicators and providing insights.
• Conduct thorough analyses of marketing data to uncover trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
• Collaborate with the Product Management team to understand product launches and updates, providing marketing insights to enhance their success.
• Offer strategic recommendations based on data-driven insights to optimize future marketing initiatives.
• Develop and deliver compelling internal presentations that communicate the results of marketing campaigns and strategies.
• Clearly articulate findings, trends, and recommendations to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
• Implement tracking mechanisms to gauge the impact of marketing efforts on brand visibility, lead generation, and conversion rates.
• Work closely with the finance team to track and analyze marketing spend, ensuring alignment with budgetary goals.
• Identify opportunities for cost optimization while maximizing the impact of marketing investments.
• Implement strategic marketing campaigns connecting all platforms, including website, email, print, and social media, own marketing calendar development and management.
• Collaborate with Product on customer journey, connecting the dots between value proposition, campaigns, onboarding, and life-cycle experiences to improve conversion rates and drive growth.
• Bachelor’s Degree: A degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. Advanced degrees and certifications in marketing are a plus.
• 8+ years’ of brand marketing experience.
• Enthusiastic leader, experience managing a team and providing marketing direction.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience creating and executing marketing media plans that drove measurable improvements in awareness and new customer growth.
• Proficient in third party analytics and keyword research tools, like Google Analytics.
• Strong analytical and data interpretation skills, with the ability to translate complex data into meaningful and actionable insights