Our well-known client, a key player in the retail space, is looking to add a freelance Business Analyst to their team. This role will be hybrid - Remote work is allowed, but must be local to chicago to come onsite with team as need. Role will require ~40 hours a week and will be 6 months, with potential to extend.
The Senior Business Analyst or Senior Product Owner will be responsible for drafting user stories and technical requirements. The product area will focus on the Store Locator, Store Detail Pages and Address/Map services across the website.
- Analyze business processes and systems, identify inefficiencies and/or required controls, document procedures, track key performance indicators.
- Participate in developing new products and programs, lead process design/redesign activities, and identify change management impacts. - Participate in planning initiatives, feasibility studies, cost/benefit analyses, and new systems design.
- Document and manage functional requirements.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the data, sources of data, and relationships of data in order to generate meaningful information for management and others throughout the company
- At least 5 years of experience
- Proven experience in the following areas: Writing user stories, Digital customer experience
- Softwares/Skills: Agile delivery methodology, Azure Dev Ops (ADO)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities • Web and Mobile platform technologies
- Preferred experience: Google Maps and Systems integration