Who we are
24 Seven is growing! We’re the leading creative staffing and recruiting firm working with today’s most sought-after employers and we’re looking for dedicated professionals, like you, to join our team. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Marketing, Creative, Technology, and Digital recruitment.
About the Business Development Manager role
24 Seven is seeking an ambitious and driven Business Development Manager to be an integral part of our San Francisco team. With a fun and inspiring company culture, a generous compensation package, and perks and incentives including excellent health benefits, generous vacation package, and career development opportunities, 24 Seven is the perfect place to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish in a Business Development role.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do as a Business Development Manager
- Establish and build successful and meaningful relationships with clients in the Marketing, Creative, and Technology communities, cross-selling our valuable service offerings
- Pursue business opportunities within new companies while collaborating with your Account Management partners to strategically expand and up-sell existing relationships
- Proactively generate business opportunities through continual communication with prospects and clients via cold calls, warm calls, strategic emails, networking, and social media outreach
- Strategically collaborate with internal Business Development and Account Management teams to leverage strengths, expertise, and account/market knowledge to develop and execute action plans that expertly anticipate and exceed client expectations
- Parlay relationships with existing client and industry contacts to secure new business referrals
- Play an integral role in helping our creative and marketing talent find jobs!
Why you’ll love being a Business Development Manager at 24 Seven
Our Business Development Managers receive a generous compensation & benefits package including:
- Highly competitive full-time salaries with limitless commission earning potential, no minimums, maximums, or draw
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off policy (starting at 14 days per year!)
- Ongoing training & career development opportunities, we love to promote from within
- Perks including, happy hours, health and wellness subscriptions, volunteer opportunities etc.
- Our core values include collaboration, creativity, and service orientation
- We’re a forward thinking, innovative organization that continually invests in our people, practices, and technology to maintain our leadership standing and capitalize on what’s next
- We are constantly growing and so do the opportunities for each member of our Business Development team
What you are made of
- You are a go-getting, highly-motivated team player, energized by an entrepreneurial environment, and you bring the emotional and social intelligence needed to cultivate strong relationships and a deep network of contacts
- You’re drawn to dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing companies
- Ideally, you have 2 years of Business Development experience in the Marketing, Creative, or Technology sector
- You come from staffing & recruiting - sales may not have been your primary responsibility, but you understand the industry and selling is in your DNA
- You’re employed in a B2B sales capacity outside of the creative space, but selling is what you do, you’re eager to learn and you love a challenge
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
24 Seven is a specialized recruitment agency that builds future-proof teams of top full-time and freelance talent for leading brands and agencies in the marketing, digital, creative, and technology sectors. 24 Seven further supports its clients through its family of specialized subsidiaries. The Sage Group represents marketing consultants, contractors, and permanent talent. Marketers That Matter®, a leading community of top marketing executives, meets to share marketing innovation and insights. Creatis and Antenna boost the productivity of marketing, digital, creative and communications teams through on-site and outsourced talent solutions. Simplicity Consulting offers marketing project & program management and strategic communications consultants.