Job descriptionPosition: Buyer/Merchant, Outlet
• Develop and maintain plans by class and key categories for sales, inventory and receipts.
• Analyze product sales and opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Manage, plan and allocate individual store inventory levels based on volume, capacity, seasonality and customer profile.
• Collaborate with design and production partners on product selling, assortment opportunities and market trends
• Partner with visual department for all merchandising displays for stores and fixture opportunities.
• Collaborate with creative team on all marketing initiatives including in home mailers in store materials, email marketing, social and website
• Stay current and share ideas regarding fashion trends, creative merchandising, marketing and promotional ideas
• Communicate regularly with stores, as well as district managers and Head of Stores to identify opportunities and to share information on new products.
• Daily and Weekly replenishment to support sales.
• Plan sales and inventories to support events and promotions and analyze their performance
• Update and manage OTB by category.
• Retail buying experience
• Retail planning, allocation experience
• 4 year (Bachelors) degree or FIDM degree
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Excellent computer skills/proficiency in Excel
• Ability to adapt to highly entrepreneurial environment and react to change quickly