Our client is a leading medical digital agency. They have a wide variety of solutions to offer to a portfolio full of prestigious brands. They are looking for a Communications Specialist to join their team!
Communications Specialist Overview:
The ideal candidate is a self-directed and driven communications professional who thrives on collaborating with clients and colleagues to develop and execute successful communication strategies. They have proven success working in a fast-paced work environment and are motivated by our values of service, humanity, inclusivity and discovery.
Communications Specialist Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute communication plans from end-to-end, while collaborating across teams and keeping stakeholders informed through strong organization and project coordination skills.
• Influence clients and partners with regard to approach, tone, content and timely impact of communications.
• Act as the communications expert by providing counsel and recommendations on communications activities.
• Apply creativity and innovative thinking to proactively identify and support enhancements to communications activities.
• Drive initiatives from initial concept to final delivery.
• Issues Management and Media Relations Support
• Assist the team with issues management and related communications, e.g. research and develop key messages, issues briefs and provide support in responding to stakeholder issues and inquiries.
• Research and draft media materials (news releases, advisories, Q&A, etc.), and facilitate media requests and inquiries, as required.
Communications Specialist Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Corporate communications background
- Internal and external communication skills