24 Seven is partnering with one of their top footwear & apparel brands to help them find a Compensation Analyst to join their team in this remote, full time position. This is a full time salaried position with excellent benefits and bonuses.
The ideal candidate will have Compensation Analysis, Benefits Analysis and/or Total Rewards Program experience, plus a background in Finance or HR.
The Compensation Analyst is a driven collaborator and key contributor to the success the company's Total Rewards program. The Compensation Analyst will assist with the research, analysis, planning, and administration of compensation programs. A strong candidate for this role is service-, process-, and detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
- Support the administration, evaluation, and assessment of broad-based compensation plans through thoughtful and detailed analysis, preparing reports, providing consultation and advice to business stakeholders.
- Collaborate with People Success Team and Business Managers by conducting job evaluations and leveling and providing compensation recommendations.
- Assist with sales incentive and annual bonus payments and accruals.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
Who they are looking for:
A self-starter who brings passion, enthusiasm, accuracy, and focus to their work. Able to communicate complex concepts and subjects to all levels of the organization. Able to guide partners and influence decision making. Able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business or related.
- 1+ years of compensation or related experience.
- Proficient in excel and Workday and ticketing system experience
- Knowledge and experience of job evaluation methodologies.
- CCP certification preferred.