Thought Leadership Content Development Coordinator
Our client is looking for a Thought Leadership Coordinator to work on the Information Security Security Awareness and Training Team, doing thought leadership and social media for key employees. This position will report to the Security Awareness Manager and is a great opportunity for a talented individual who has the desire to associate with a fast-growing company in a truly international environment.
In this contract communications role, you’re a storyteller who builds consistent, scalable, and optimized content to highlight the thought leadership of key employees in the Information Security department and other key groups.
You will source articles for leaders to share and comment on, you will align content with important regular as well as newsworthy events. Ghostwrite and edit written content provided by the company's spokespeople. Manage speaking engagements and placements in other forms of media.
You will apply a structured approach to measure and evaluate program effectiveness, define and manage key performance indicators, and build processes and solutions for program growth. Programs include social media (primarily LinkedIn and Twitter), videos, blogs, placement at digital and in-person events, and more.
This is a fully remote, contract role for 6 months.
This role is open to all US-based candidates.
- Build awareness and consideration through thought leadership content and industry stories, delivering results a global organization
- Develop thought leadership content in partnership with key employees, including security leadership
- Scan social networks for trends that can be inspiration for content
- Analyze and report on performance, informing investment and resource prioritization.
- Test approaches using analytics to increase results
- Manage calendar of content, including video, graphics, blogs, social, thought leadership content, and more
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1-2+ years of experience in demand generation, campaign, program management, or social media marketing for a corporate brand
- Video (ideation, production, and editing) and graphic design experience
- Experience working in cybersecurity
- Experience with brand marketing and building brand equity through spokespeople
- Experience in social media campaign creation and execution across multiple channels and geographies
- Successful track record with content and thought leadership marketing