Duration: Full-time or Contract-to-Hire
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $80-95K DOE
Location: Onsite/hybrid Boston
Our client, a commercial real estate start-up looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join their team asap for an all-new, exciting, full-time role. Client is also open to contract to hire.
This Content Marketing Manager will be developing content strategies and executions to differentiate the brand across web/digital, blogs, email, social, paid media, third party aggregators, and more.
The Content Marketing Manager will work directly with the brand’s Director of Marketing and must have a strong background in content development, ideally for smaller local/regional brands, and proven experience developing copy, brand images/graphics, and managing third party platforms.
Ideal Content Marketing Manager candidates will have:
- 5+ years experience as a content marketing manager or strategist
- Expert level grasp for SEO, brand content, lead generation, funnel optimization, and nurture strategies
- Strong writer/editor and previous experience developing B2B communications and brand copy - preferably in real estate, retail, SaaS or co-working industries
- Proven ability to operate as a managing editor for all brand communications, manage a brand’s online presence, generate content strategy, and plan/assign/edit content
- Ability to be both hands-on developing copy for a range of communications
- Fully proficient with Google Docs and familiar with Google My Business, 3rd Party Listings, Google Analytics, Google Console, etc.
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot and WordPress, comfortable navigating dashboards and setting up blog posts, email campaigns, new web pages, etc.
- Comfortable managing and working with a small internal team of freelance copywriters, designers, videographers/editors, photographers, etc.
- Experience curating brand images, graphics and illustrations that meet guidelines and differentiate the brand
- Detail oriented and thorough, able to take projects from start to finish with ease
- Experience interacting with creative partnerships and developers
- Ability to meet deadlines and execute with urgency
- Passionate about content marketing strategy and execution, and excited to become a subject matter expert in regards to the brand, industry, and relevant topics
- Customer service experience or customer-facing experience
*Onsite/hybrid schedule – candidates must be local to Boston, MA
**Computer will be provided
***Full benefits included – health/dental/vision, unlimited PTO, etc.