Job descriptionConversion Rate Optimization Manager -Ecommerce Brand!
$80k-$110k (all in-base + bonus) DOE
Our client is seeking an ambitious, creative and growth-driven eCommerce CRO Manager who will
oversee the day-to-day operations of our rapidly growing e-commerce website. The ideal
candidate will have strong experience in optimizing customer experience and driving revenue
growth. The ideal candidate brings a background in product, growth, and/or product analytics for
eCommerce brand(s), with technical experience working alongside marketers, UX & UI designers, &
developers to launch high-converting eCommerce experiences.
What you’ll do:
• Lead the strategy and execution of the website and oversee all major site
developments, marketing launches, conversion-driven optimizations, and day-to-day
• Coordinate implementation of the eCommerce roadmap including sprint management and
prioritization of new digital features, writing clear specs, and working with design,
development, and growth marketing stakeholders to guide new features from spec to launch.
• Lead experimentation process with rigorous CRO testing driving continuous and meaningful
impact to store revenue & KPIs.
• Coordinate & launch new and updated subscription products + strategies to drive conversion,
increase take-rates, and optimize upsells on Product Pages (PDPs), the Cart, Post-Purchase
Pages, & Thank You Pages.
• Lead all site testing and reporting processes to maximize web traffic efficiency, identify
opportunities to improve site experience, provide data-driven insights to guide strategy, and
report findings & recommendations.
• Own site merchandising strategy, including where and how products, bundles, and upsells
are displayed throughout the site
• Collaborate with growth marketing, retention, & customer success teams to collect user
feedback and qualitative insights; dig into analytics & prioritize initiatives to launch for the
Oversee internal and external development partners to execute on new feature development,
and build a process to Q/A to perfection across devices and platforms.
The ideal candidate has:
• Minimum 3+ years of eCommerce & CRO experience, ideally either in-house for DTC
eCommerce or at a Digital / CRO / eCommerce agency
• Extensive experience with Shopify stores with high monthly traffic & over 8-figures in revenue
• Excellent understanding of UX, web design, customer journey, and web analysis.
• Strong understanding & experience using Shopify, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio,
Google Optimize and/or other CRO tools, and third-party attribution tools.
• Proven track record in A/B testing, conversion management, and sale journey optimization.
• Experience managing a sprint planning process and owning an eCommerce new product &
• Deep knowledge of Shopify Plus and the Shopify ecosystem with a history of working on
• Data-driven, analytical approach to planning
Nice to have:
• Experience with high-ticket ecommerce brands and these types of products on Shopify
• Experience managing a hybrid front-end through CMS.
• Experience with front-end development.
• Strong understanding of landing pages and paid traffic strategy for eCommerce brands.
• A passion for personal care, health, and wellness.