The Copywriter is responsible for developing creative strategies to communicate the company’s vision across different client touchpoints while ensuring consistency in brand voice and messaging in online and offline platforms.
- Write creative, effective copy for a variety of projects and business partners
- Effectively present and clearly communicate creative concepts internally
- Follow relevant brand guidelines for copy style, tone of voice, and target audience
- Research and prepare written copy content for a variety of marketing applications and programs such as social media, blog articles, print ads, media advertising, marketing collateral, and other assigned projects
- Produce marketing copy for the Company’s website, social media, and marketing collateral.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to enhance brand awareness.
- Ensure consistency and adherence to brand voice in all communications and marketing materials.
- Craft internal and external communications including client and employee newsletters, marketing collateral, web, and social media copy.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills to provide support and direction in key marketing initiatives.
- 2-3 years’ Copywriting experience
- Knowledgeable of basic copyediting and grammar rules
- Excellent grammar, communication, and detail-oriented skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excel at breaking down complex content into concise, easily digestible, and thoughtful copy
- Keen eye for detail, with scrupulous proofreading and copyediting skills
*luxury or high end retailer experience a plus