Job descriptionPay rate: $28
Hybrid : Onsite 2 days/week
12 month contract
The Specialist will be part of the Corporate Communications team but will – when the opportunity arises – be able to contribute to lifestyle and product communications projects. The role is responsible for supporting proactive and reactive PR tasks across the department, with a particular focus on content creation and management. Primary channels are owned and traditional media, with a growing role for social media.
- Managing media and customer-facing press websites and communications, including content management and distribution
- Composing and editing public and internal communications including press releases, speeches, fact sheets, media strategies, effective emails, etc.
- Assisting with the overall planning, organization and implementation of national and regional media outreach focused on business and tech media
- Ideating and developing storylines and media strategies in collaboration with the team and other departments
- Assisting in Porsche Classic media strategies and overall planning, as well as media outreach
- Collaborating with other internal communications departments on overall strategy
- Media monitoring and coverage reports
- Updating and curating media lists to maintain connections with established outlets and expand the reach of the Corporate Communications team to new media
- Helping prepare media events and executive interviews
- Executing contracts and procurement-related tasks in regards to CSR projects
- Assuming other responsibilities, tasks and assignments as deemed necessary by the Manager, Corporate Communications, or the Vice President, Public Relations
- Ensuring compliance with IT protocols, including proper retention of electronic documents, business confidential information, and competitive information in both electronic and non-electronic formats.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Communications (Journalism, Public Relations or related field), or equivalent background in related field of study
- Two to five years’ experience in journalism (print, TV, or digital)