Job descriptionOur client, an Entertainment Agency, is looking for a Creative Producer to join their team. Ideally, this will be temp to perm or full time/direct hire.
• Ideate around and support innovative and engaging social/digital campaigns
• Write creative copy and adjust voice/tone from project to project, perform community management on all social media channels
• Work closely with Producers and Account Directors to develop, schedule and track project plans, timelines, milestones, and deliverables.
• Support Producers and Account Directors to ensure that projects are delivered to the client (internal producers and external clients) on time, with the correct specifications, and to ensure that all commitments agreed upon have been met
• Coordinate with all internal departments (music, graphics, writers, editors, AEs, etc.) to handle the needs and requests of the team
• Professionally interface with external clients to schedule calls, coordinate media assets, and handle asset postings
• Platform management across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and emerging platforms.
• Assist in project organization and overall asset management
• Digest client briefs and effectively communicate the assignment to internal teams
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• 1-2 years working experience in social media marketing
• Experience in working across multiple social & digital mediums including social platforms
• Ability to think outside the box and bring fresh ideas
• Solid understanding of all social platforms and functionality of, but not limited to (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snap, Twitch, Vero)
• Passionate about entertainment
• Strong communication, organizational and creative problem solving skills.
• Copy writing skills